- Quarter 2 flex pass applications are now available in the attendance office and in the reception area. Be sure to pick up and complete your new flex pass .
- Students 16 years old and older, you have the opportunity to save a life! Participate in the upcoming blood drive, on Friday, October 29th! To sign up and for more information visit stowstuco.org/blood . If you are under 18, parental consent forms are required and located in the attendance office. We hope you will take this opportunity to help those around you!
- All Freshmen interested in being on the Freshmen Executive Committee: Yesterday’s informational meeting is now rescheduled for next Wednesday, October 27 during all lunches in room 225. See you there!
- Senior Meeting and senor Panoramic Clss Photo will be Thursday, November 4th @ 9:00 am in the auditorium.
- Boys Basketball tryouts will be Friday, October 29th. Be sure all items in final forms is complete to participate. No exceptions. If you have questions, see Coach Close, Coach Boyle or Coach Black.
- The following colleges will be here to visit with interested students in Counseling Conference Room:
- 10/26 - Seton Hill University- 10:30 AM
- Remember to fill out a College Visit Form to attend! You can find them in the Counseling Office with Mrs. Leonardi.
- Attention ALL CLUB INTERACT MEMBERS! We are all needed today from 3-4 o'clock at City Hall. Thank you for YOUR SERVICE!
- Cracker Barrel Twinsburg location is looking for new employees. Visit crackerbarrel.com/careers to apply.
- Jordan Power Cleaning Equipment is looking for several positions in their Tallmadge office. Salary starting is $13-$17 an hour.
- Fun n' Stuff is hiring. Applicants must be 15 1/2 to apply . Go to www.fun-n-stuff.com/application/ to apply.
For more information on job postings see the Job Opportunity Board in the Counseling Office.
Lost & Found: