DO I HAVE ACCESS TO OFFICE 365?
Yes. All staff & students registered in the current school year have full access to Microsoft Office 365.
Username: E-Mail Address
Example Username: DoeJohn2020@smfschools.org
Example Password: 00112345
Password: DASL/Active Directory Password
Example Username: ST_JDoe@smfcsd.org
Example Password: PasswordHere
CAN I GET DISCOUNTS ON SOFTWARE?
SMFSchools faculty, staff, and students are now eligible for discounted Microsoft software via CDW-G and Kivuto for Work at Home.
You must be faculty/staff/student of SMFSchools to qualify for ordering academically discounted software. The academic software discounts offered on this WebStore are not for the general public. You will be requested to provide proof of your academic affiliation during the registration process in order to take advantage of the academic pricing available for students and educators. Alternatively, you can login using your Office 365 credentials to verify your eligibility.
HOW DO I JOIN THE WIRELESS NETWORK?
|SMFSchools Wireless Network Access
|Avaliable At All Campus Locations
|Staff: DASL/Active Directory Username & Password
|Students: Google Username & Password
- Accept the security certificate if prompted.
- If you are unable to connect, remove the ST-Login SSID and reconnect. You may have to do this upto three times before the connection is accepted.
- The use of personal hotspots is prohibited in our Acceptable Use Policy and all buildings are monitored.
Android & Personal Chromebooks
The following information may be required when connecting an Android and/or Personal Chromebook Device.
- EAP Method: PEAP
- CA certificate: Do Not Validate
- Identity: Username
- Password: Password
- Anonymous Identity: Leave Blank