Please click on New Student Registration to complete online enrollment.
Parents of new kindergarten students, please bring in this completed form at the time of registration
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Please call 330-689-5445 for a Registration Appointment.
GATHER YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR COPYING
Please gather the items required for student enrollment as indicated on the Check List and bring them with you to your scheduled appointment. The location for enrollment is Stow-Munroe Falls Board of Education, 4350 Allen Road, Stow, OH 44224. If you do not have all of the required documents ready at the time of your scheduled appointment, please reschedule. The District will not accept incomplete student registration.
Check List items are:
- Original copy of your child's birth certificate; If not a U.S. citizen, official passport (Board Policy 5112)
- Proof of residency with parent/guardian name and address (examples are: utility bills such as gas, cable and electric - no phone bills please, signed lease agreement or home deed.) If you do not have a proof of residency in your name, please read below to print Sworn Statement of Residency to be completed by the homeowner and bring a homeowner utility bill with you for copying.
- Immunization schedule from your child's doctor
- Complete divorce decree or custody document IBoard Policy 5112) showing residential parent for education and/or district responsible for education (if applicable).
- If Special Services are required, please bring complete IEP (Individualized Education Program) designed to meet your child's individual needs from your previous school. Please also bring the ETR (Evaluation Team Report) from your child's previous school (if applicable).
- Parent/guardian driver's license and/or state identification card
- Record Release (used to obtain student records from the previous school) printed from Job Router signed and completed.
- For High School students - bringing a copy of transcripts and last report will be helpful to counselors to schedule your courses and will be time-saving at time of enrollment.
- For Kindergarten students - please bring the completed questionnaire regarding your child to your scheduled appointment.
Please select the Sworn Statement of Residency form if you and your child(ren) are currently living with a Stow or Munroe Falls resident and you do not possess a proof of residency in your name. Please also provide a current utility bill, rental agreement, or home deed in the person's name who is completing the Sworn Statement of Residency.
BULLDOG ONLINE ACADEMY
Families who are interested in information regarding Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools' Online Bulldog Academy may contact Mr. Jim Gotshall at email@example.com or 330.689.5443. We will be happy to answer all of your questions regarding the Academy and walk you through the steps to get your child enrolled. The Academy gladly accepts students from outside of the Stow and Munroe Falls cities through the Inter-District Open Enrollment program (see link above).